12- to 24-Inch
- Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction - Wire bead - 20 x 2.125
The ultimate BMX racing tire, the PowerBlock is designed to efficiently transfer pedal power and other rider inputs into lateral motion. In short, you'll roll faster with less wasted energy. The standard PowerBlock strikes the sacred equilibrium between performance and value. - Center Row—“Power Blocks” are precisely sized to balance traction with low rolling resistance. - Sidewall Texture—Specially designed texture pattern, strategically applied to the sidewall adds abrasion protection without sacrificing casing suppleness. - UTC rubber compound - ISO diameter: 451mm
Lightweight freestyle tire - BMX and urban assault options - Fast-rolling tread design - High-volume casing The Grifter is our most popular freestyle tire, and for good reason. The tread pattern rolls fast to help you keep your momentum, and the high-volume casing softens landings. The Grifter is perfect for BMX and urban assault.
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 14 x 2.125
- Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use - Size: 22 x 1.75
- Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction - Size: 24 x 1 3/8
- Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption - Wire bead
$19.99 - $24.99
- Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread - Wire bead - Available in three widths
$22.99 - $25.49
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$32.99 - $34.99
Broc Raiford signature tire. Odyssey worked closely with Broc to dial in a tread that meets his riding needs while remaining simple and stylish. Odyssey's R-Grip rubber compound ensures superior grip and wear resistance. - Large Directional tread pattern - Odyssey R-Grip rubber compound - Superior grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurling throughout - NOTE: Yes, it squeaks
The Current Tire has a grippy tread pattern, good shape and tire width. It's an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders on their bikes. - Grippy tread pattern - Affordable high-pressure tire
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$28.52 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, the Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all-new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks
$21.89 - $34.99
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
A classic knobby version of the Aitken signature tire. Traditionally a more dirt-specific tire but the tire’s fast rolling center tread allows it to be used on all terrains. - 20 × 2.35 only Single ply casing
The first high quality tire suitable for reliable touring and everyday use. This is Europe's most popular touring tire. The Kevlarguard construction supplies puncture protection, durability and excellent handling characteristics. - Upgrade your trike with the Schwalbe Marathons. - Compatible with all trikes currently sold by TerraTrike. Not compatible with TerraTrike versions 1.9 and older.
$20.36 - $20.95
Schwalbe's Black Jack tire has a versatile tread with good grip and an easy rolling feel. Level 3 K-Guard Our minimum standard for protection belts. This Guard has been proven for many years. It consists of natural rubber and is reinforced with KEVLAR fibers. Together with the 50 EPI carcass all Active Line tires are well protected against punctures. KEVLAR is a trademark of DuPont. Active Line The basis for all Active Line tires is the high-quality 50 EPI casing material.
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
$29.99 - $31.99
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
$27.99 - $34.99
The CULT x Vans tire features Vans' classic waffle pattern. - Grippy in all situations - High-pressure sidewalls
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
$28.52 - $49.00
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
$19.95 - $33.95
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - ISO diameter: 406mm
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
$42.00 - $66.00
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
$17.81 - $30.00
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
Aaron’s new signature tires feature an updated block tread and bigger sizing. The uniform block tread is reminiscent of his original tire, but freshened up. - 20×2.40 - Dual ply casing
$25.99 - $34.99
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
Page 1 of 3 Next page