12- to 24-Inch
$28.99 - $29.99
- Urban tire with a durable thick rubber casing - Smooth thick center tread with deep siping for all-weather traction and low rolling resistance - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire
$14.99 - $21.99 $20.00 - $30.00 Up to 27% Off
The Ground Control tire is such a great trail tire, we have adapted it for all sizes and ages. This tried-and-true design features CAD-engineered knob shapes, which strengthen the knob structure for optimal braking and traction, but it keeps the knob surfaces adaptable for the best possible grip on mountain trails. - Casing: 26 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 20x2.35", 25~50 - 24x2.35", 25~50
The Pathfinder is an incredible all-around tire that was originally created to meet the demands of the modern adventure rider. It has become so popular and well received that we knew we had to offer it to riders of all ages. The Pathfinder youth is a versatile wire-bead tire with grippy cornering knobs for any conditions. Its fast-rolling slick center will make any sized rider the leader of the family peloton. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket
$19.99 - $21.49
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 20 x 1.75
$14.99 - $17.49
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000's, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today's riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks
$19.99 - $28.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$31.49 - $32.49
- Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption - Wire bead
Micro-knurled blocky tread suited for a wide variety of terrain from street and park to hard pack trails and more. - Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs - Wire bead - Size: 20 x 1.95
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
$64.00 - $119.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$24.99 - $34.99
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
$20.99 - $24.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 24 x 1.75
$32.49 - $34.99
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
- BMX tire with medium knobs for traction
$19.99 - $21.49
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 24 x 1 3/4 - ISO 521
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 355 - Bead: Wire
$28.99 - $31.99
- Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs - 24 x 1-1/4 (ISO 547) - 24 x 1-3/8 (ISO 540)
$43.24 - $52.50
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 20 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 419 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 50 - Weight: 470g * not interchangeable with tires labeled "20 x 1.75"
- Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved - Wire bead - Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 18 x 2.125
Schwalbe's Big Apple Plus Performance Line tire delivers comfortable cycling without using complicated technology. It also sports Plus 3mm GreenGuard puncture protection for extra safety! Air cushion tires are used as natural suspension. Inflated to around 30 psi, a Balloonbike rolls really easily and with a full suspension effect. A normal tire with a width of 37mm must be inflated to a rock-hard 55 psi, in order to roll similarly well.
- Durable street/park tire with deep, narrow grooves for traction
$27.49 - $31.49
- MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs - Size: 24 x 2.125