Upgrade Your Bike Components
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
$41.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
$10.99 - $88.99
Jagwire's Tube Tops are installed over your cable housing sections to provide a soft bumper to deaden the impact of cables hitting your frame while riding, minimizing rattles and protecting your frame's fine finish. They feature a split seam so they're easy to install by hand with no cable disassembly required. Just open the Tube Top's seam, put it on the housing where it's rubbing the frame, rotate the seam so it faces out and release. The Tube Top will stay in place and keep your bike quiet and safe.
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
$17.00 - $19.90
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$9.75 - $15.90
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$10.00 - $60.00
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
$25.99 - $26.99
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Broc Raiford's signature RAFT stem is a classic top load design. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- 3-D near net forged 6061 aluminum with titanium hardware - CNC lathe turned and milled, no welds or bonded parts - Dual-adjust easy mounting system - 280g (27.2mm x 400mm) - Zero setback
The Vuelta Pista Track Crankset is lightweight, reliable, and proven on the track. Look good, feel confident and go fast! - 144mm BCD - 1/2"x3/32" alloy chainring - 46T gearing - Fits square taper, 108mm bottom bracket - Cold-forged alloy crank arms - Available in 165 and 170mm lengths
Enjoy comfortable performance on long rides with the Yatra Comp womenâ€™s saddle. The CRZ enhances soft tissue protection, and a wider nose maintains comfortable stability. - Performance Posture 3 for pelvic rotation with a balance of comfort and efficiency - Hollow Chromoly rails increase compliance for ultimate comfort - Wider cutout and shaped nose yield stable comfort in an aggressive position - Women Specific Design is engineered to yield better fit and comfort for women - Recessed saddle cavity provides contour relief zone and eases pressure on soft tissue - Size Specific Curvature ensures each saddle is designed specific to its width - Nylon composite shell
With Serfas' high-tech base technology and Infinite Comfort System, the Men’s Dual-Density feels as comfortable as your living-room recliner. The anatomic channel relieves pressure from sensitive areas and the gel padding and shock-absorbing rubber inserts smooth every ride. Plus, the side and nose bumpers protect this saddle from the occasional mishap. • Cutout Base for Soft Tissue Relief • Rails: Steel • Size: 279mm x 171mm • Weight: 565 Grams • Cover: Silk-Tech Lycra
$9.99 - $10.99
This kit includes a Greenfield center-mounted kickstand as well as a mounting plate that's designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. The kickstand is lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. It's made of aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
$214.00 - $224.00
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard. - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
$47.00 - $49.00
SRAM's X5 shifters feature Exact Actuation 1:1 cable pull ratios for precise, dependable shifting. Crafted with lightweight aluminum, the X5s are built tough to handle all your off-road endeavors.
$120.00 - $145.00
X-Superlight series chains are high-quality, high performing chains offering amazing shifting performance on any drivetrain you choose. For athletes looking for the lightest, strongest, smoothest shifting chain look no further. The main characteristic of the black Diamond Like Coating (DLC) is reduction of abrasive wear. Besides this, it’s surface hardness is higher than most coatings, this ensures a long-term function, optimal stability and higher durability. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Compatible with all 11 speed systems (including Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM) - Weight: 243g
$7.79 - $8.79
Replacement axle sets for use with Origin8 FB-2000 hubs Front Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 135 x 175 Rear Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 170 x 210
$4.99 - $5.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
The Kovee Comp offers unobstructed movement around the saddle during challenging rides where performance is just as essential as comfort. The durable design stands up to the rigors of the ride with a unique shape that gives confidence for both seated pedaling and out-of-saddle descents. - Posture 3 Performance pelvic rotation for a balance of comfort and efficiency - Soft cushion gel padding provides ultra comfort - CRZ recess extends through the saddle nose enhancing soft tissue protection - Size Specific Curvature ensures each saddle is designed specific to its width - Unique suspended rail construction increases compliance for ultimate comfort - Strategically-placed, multi-density padding for optimal comfort and performance - inForm BioDynamic products optimize your natural movement for sustained, higher performance
$17.00 - $21.80
- High performance compounds recommended for all conditions - Steel backing
$23.00 - $28.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
$37.99 - $54.99
Origin-8's Alloy Ramped Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8-, 9- and 10-speed drivetrain components. They have ramped teeth and are pinned for superior shifting and durability, and feature an attractive and corrosion-resistant black anodized finish.
$69.00 - $79.00
Take your chain retention to the quiet, simple, light level with SRAM's X01 X-Sync Chain Ring. It features SRAM's X-Sync narrow/wide tooth profiles to securely hold a chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide required! A variety of sizes ranging from 30T to 38T let you dial in your rig for your ride. The unique chainring design allows you to slide the ring over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required. Available in 94mm BCD for SRAM's X1 cranks, or 104mm BCD to convert your standard crank to a single-ring system.
$3.99 - $19.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact