$40.00 - $43.00
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
The RRL SR transcends the ages by offering a race quality lever without an integrated shifter. The classic styling trademarked by heroes of decades past make this a stylish lever for single speeds, fixed gear or custom applications. Th ergonomically shaped lever is drilled to enhance beauty while reducing weight. Hoods are flat and textured for enhanced grip. A built-in push button quick release system provides cable slack for quick wheel removal or additional tire clearance when conditions get muddy. SPECIFICATIONS - RRL SR - Available with gum or black hoods. - Pull ratio compatible with Spyre and road/cyclocross rim brakes - Sold as a set (left and right)
•Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes •Forged aluminum construction •25.4/26.0mm clamp •270g pair
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
- Designed for linear-pull V-brakes - Pulls two brake cables with one lever - Forged alloy construction - 3 finger - 136 grams each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
- Side-pull design - Includes lever, caliper, cable, and housing - 53-71mm reach - 330g per set
•Side pull design •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Aluminum construction •330g set
• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
•Side pull brake •Aluminum construction •Brake only •66-95mm
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
- Alloy 135mm V-brakes for front or rear applications - Linear pull, front or rear compatibility - Dual spring tension adjustment
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Steel
- Economical 3-finger replacement brake levers for basic replacement and repairs - Large 3-finger length blade offers an easy to engage platform and universal practicality - Available for Canti and linear-pull-style brakes
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
• Side pull caliper design • Includes levers, calipers, cable and housing • Steel construction • 780g set
$5.99 - $6.99
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
One-speed Shimano Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - This coaster brake conversion kit produces a vibration noise while braking. The noise is not indicative of a defect issue. Please expect this vibration noise when using this product.
The Sun Traditional Trike can be made even more useful with the addition of a powerful rear disc brake. This rear disc brake conversion kit includes all necessary components for upgrading your 2016 or later Sun Traditional Trike to smooth and safe braking under hard conditions. The parking brake feature on both front and rear brake levers allows you to lock either or both brakes simultaneously to load or unload with ease. Simple and common parts mean easy maintenance for years of use. Kit includes all components including items such as cable ties and other small parts for an original-equipment look. - Promax mechanical disc brake caliper with adapter - Promax 160mm stainless steel rotor with 15mm trike axle adapter - All components necessary for upgrade are included - Includes zip ties, axle keys, new grips and other small parts - Fits only new 2016 Sun Traditional 24" Trikes with new derailleur tab and brake mount on rear unit
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
Shimano's 105 Front Brake Caliper utilizes Shimano's Super SLR pivot location for excellent braking. The brake is made of light, durable cold-forged aluminum and boasts Shimano's compact construction, which minimizes flex for fast response, uniform pressure and top-notch stopping power in all conditions. Plus, this fine stopper has an adjustment barrel and centering screws for easy fine-tuning, as well as a quick release and wheel guides for easy wheel removal and replacement.
Shimano's 105 Rear Brake Caliper utilizes Shimano's Super SLR pivot for excellent braking. The brake is made of light, durable cold-forged aluminum and boasts Shimano's compact construction, which minimizes flex for fast response, uniform pressure and top-notch stopping power in all conditions. Plus, this fine stopper has an adjustment barrel and centering screws for easy fine-tuning, as well as a quick release and wheel guides for easy wheel removal and replacement.
Page 1 of 10 Next page