Repair Tools & Accessories
Clean bikes run smoother and perform better. Finish Line's Premium Bike Care Value Pack is a 3-pack of their best-selling products: Multi Bike Degreaser, Dry Teflon Bike Lube, and Super Bike Wash Concentrate. These three 4-ounce bottles make it easier than ever to keep your ride in premium shape.
The BBT-30.4 Bottom Bracket Bearing Tool Set is designed and built to install and remove the bearings used in BB30, PressFit 30 (PF30), 386EVO, BBright and PF121 bottom bracket systems. The BBT-30.4 features a bushing set used in conjunction with a head cup press to quickly and precisely press the BB30 and PF30 bearings in the bottom bracket shell. The included BB30 bearing remover works from inside the shell to easily push out bearings.
Park's Bottom Bracket/Cassette Tool for Campagnolo is an indispensable tool for your Campagnolo drivetrain. It's for installing and removing all Record, Chorus, Centaur and Athena bottom brackets, and all Campagnolo cassette lockrings.
Park's Crank and Bottom Bracket Wrench is perfect for working on old-style bottom brackets. The HCW-5 is a dual-sided lockring hook spanner, featuring a three-prong side and a single hook side for different style lockrings.
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
A diminutive version of Park's world famous fold-up tools, the Micro Fold-Up Hex Key set features 3, 4, and 5mm hexes, a T25 Torx compatible bit, combo screwdriver, and a key ring holder, all in a tough composite case. 2.25 inches (57mm) long
A versatile repair center designed and built specially for the harsh conditions of the outdoors. The THS-1 can be bolted directly to an existing post, permanent structure or to the THP-1 Post (available separately). The weather-proof stand includes eight carefully chosen tools capable of helping with a wide variety of minor repairs and adjustments. The THS-1 also features an integrated, super stout cradle stand that gets both wheels off the ground making any job easier. A great addition to any trailhead, park, corporate campus, apartment building, school, bike shop or anywhere riders may need some help to get back on their bikes. Features: - All steel construction, plated then powder coated to withstand the elements - Tamper proof assembly fasteners - Includes eight tools specialty treated to increase durability outdoors and securely mounted on 1/8" galvanized, vinyl coated cable - 1.5-inch (3.8cm) tubular support arms, plated and powder coated, soft touch covers - Mounts to any post or flat surface (mounting fasteners not included) - Dimensions of tool box: 12.2 x 8.7 x 2.6-inch (31 x 22 x 6.6cm) - Tubes extend 17-inches (43cm) from mounting surface
If you have even battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for these shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. Pedro's BB Socket Holder provides a simple, shop quality tool that solves this problem. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty. - Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation - Works with square taper and splined axles with M8 or M15 internal spindle thread - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle.
These premium diagonal cutter pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The cutting jaws are self-opening and ready for years of service. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
- Perfect companion for your Pedro's torque wrench - Bits made from premium S2 tool steel to ensure strength and lasting performance - Includes 16 hex and torx bits and 2 drive adapters in convenient holders - 50mm length bits in key sizes ensure component compatibility Pedro's Hex Bit Set II is designed to work with our torque wrenches offering an extensive range to handle most hex and torx needs. The set includes longer 50mm bits in key sizes to ensure compatibility and fit with all components where standard 25mm bits fall short. Bits are made from premium S2 tool steel for strength and lasting performance. Set includes: - Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm) - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 & T30 (50mm) - Drive Adapters: 1/4-inch square to 1/4-inch hex & 1/4-inch hex to 1/4-inch square
This compact folding utility knife will quickly find a home in your pack, in the shop, or at home. Stainless and aluminum construction provide a balance of low weight and durability, ready for years of daily use. Easily operable with one hand the folding design locks open during use and folds to half its size, perfect in a pocket or clipped to a belt, always ready for the next job. Standard replaceable blades are easy to find at your local hardware store.
- Accurate inexpensive gauge measures wear/elongation of most chains
White Lightning's Crystal Grease is so pure and innovative, it's clear. Premium base oils allow this 100% waterproof grease to provide smooth, long-lasting lubrication and the clear color won't stain or hide damage and contaminants. And, you'll feel good knowing that it's biodegradable, non-toxic, and won't harm carbon, seals and other crucial components.
White Lightning's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires. It removes tread grit, which improves traction, helps to prevent flats, and minimizes the mess when storing or transporting your bike. The adjustable Easy Clean Tire Brush fits every shape and size of tire. You can also use it wet or dry, whether you just need to knock some dirt off or really get in there and give 'er a good scrubbing.
Matte Finisher, 19oz Spray Bottle Matte Finisher delivers a streak-free, gloss-free finish, which helps matte finish bikes look "showroom" new. Also safe for use on clear-coated bicycles.
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Rubber - Color: Black
$2.99 - $9.99
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts - Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
$3.50 - $6.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
Refill pack for the Park Tool TPT-1 Tubeless Plug Tire Tool and other similar tools. These vulcanized rubber plugs are used to temporarily repair punctures in tubeless bicycle tire systems. Set of 5. NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$3.99 - $6.99
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free - 2750mm length is compatible with tandems
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
Inserts and removes Presta valve cores
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
Page 1 of 26 Next page