World Cup champion Session is proven to be the fastest downhill mountain bike. And with its amazing suspension, it’s the overall best downhiller the scene has ever seen.
You need a bike that will not only withstand the brutal demands of downhill, but excel at them. You need a proven winner on the World Cup circuit. You need Session.
- Fast 27.5 wheels get you down the mountain first
- OCLV Mountain Carbon with Carbon Armor is downhill tough
- Race Shop Limited: Pro-level bikes for the most discerning riders
- Mino Link adjustable geometry lets you fine tune your ride
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon w/InTension main frame, OCLV stays, ABP, Full Floater, HexMC carbon EVO Link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, integrated frame protection, internal control routing, MicroTruss, Carbon Armor, ISCG mount, 210mm travel|
|Headset||Cane Creek alloy integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1 1/8-inch top, 1 1/2-inch bottom|
|Rear Shock||Fox DHX2 SLS, high/low speed rebound adjust, high/low speed compression adjust, (S 400lb; M/L 450lb; XL 500lb spring), tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 8.75 x 2.75|
|Axles||157 x 12 rear spacing|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Viper Red / Small||601479532537||538463||TRK-538463|