Designed with input from Stan's Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25-inch to 2.5-inch tires, Stan's expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. The 27.5-inch Arch MK3 weighs only 425g. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims.
- The perfect balance of strength and weight
- 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires
- Same light weight as the Arch EX
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- WideRight optimized for Trail tires
|Rim Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Hole Count (Front/Rear)||28, 32|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 32-hole / 26-inch||847746023128||HAW-060617-01-26|