$7.99 - $12.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$14.99 - $19.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
Genuine replacement parts. Replacement seatposts for a variety of frame styles. - Durable aluminum construction - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team - Rail compatibility: Universal
$19.99 - $44.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
$19.99 - $29.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$21.59 - $29.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
Black Label's Pivotal Seatpost keeps things light and simple. It's short, made of lightweight and tough nylon, and accepts pivotal seats (sold separately). - Weight: 95g
$22.99 - $26.29
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
$24.99 - $32.99
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
Bontrager's SSR Seatpost features straight gauge aluminum construction, a two-bolt rocker head with micro-adjustment, and comes in two diameters. This seatpost is suitable for both road and mountain bike use.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$26.99 - $34.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
The Elite seatpost is a distilled design guaranteed to deliver reliable everyday performance for years to come. Perfect as a replacement or your next upgrade. With an alloy body and a 2-bolt micro adjust head, this seatpost is available in a slew of diameters, lengths, and offsets to get you the right position. Key features: - 2-bolt micro-adjust head mechanism offers 15 degrees of adjustment - Constructed of 2014 alloy - Forged 6061-T6 alloy head, top and bottom clamps - Unique clamp shape allows for easy saddle changes - Compatible with standard and oversize carbon saddle rails - Suitable for road or mountain use
- 3-D near net forged 6061 aluminum with titanium hardware - CNC lathe turned and milled, no welds or bonded parts - Dual-adjust easy mounting system - 280g (27.2mm x 400mm) - Zero setback
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
- Carbon fiber shaft provides superior road vibration damping for improved-comfort - Low-profile twin-bolt head offers infinite seat angle adjustment, available in 15mm and zero offset to help riders fine tune bike fit - Extended rail clamp reduces load to the saddle rails and offers rock solid saddle installation and power transfer
Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
Pro performance post A seatpost should do one thing well — hold your seat. Our new carbon fiber Pro seatpost does that and more with a reliable 2-bolt design that lets you swap saddles with ease. Great for road or mountain use and available in a slew of diameters, lengths and offsets, this post gives you the setup versatility you've always wanted. - 2-bolt micro-adjust head mechanism offers 15 degrees of adjustment - OCLV carbon fiber shaft - Forged 6061-T6 alloy head with OCLV carbon fiber top and bottom clamps - Unique clamp shape allows for easy saddle changes - Compatible with standard and oversize carbon saddle rails - Suitable for road or mountain use
Full UD carbon shaft with alloy clamp - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - Available in 0mm and 15mm setback options - ISO-Mountain safety certified
Giant Contact SLR Seatpost features an ultra light single piece molded full-composite construction for a compliant ride. With an interchangeable clamp design for 7mm alloy or 9mm carbon saddle rails. Features - One-piece molded composite shaft and head - Clamp fits standard 7mm alloy saddle rails (9mm carbon saddle rail clamp sold separate) - Reversable outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options - Extra long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely
Giant's Contact SLR Seatpost is made for the fastest riders on the fastest bikes, meaning you and your steed. This full-carbon beauty barely weighs a thing, is super strong, and uses a clever reversible head to give you either 12 or 23mm of offset. Its interchangeable clamp design is compatible with both 7mm alloy and 9mm composite saddle rails. Plus, the extra-long saddle clamp is friendly with lightweight carbon rails. - 205g
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
- Giant Variant carbon seatpost - Fits 2016+ TCR Advanced models (non-ISP)
The all-new carbon Contact SLR TCR seatpost compliments the redesigned TCR’s outstanding performance though optimal aerodynamics and ultra-light weight. - Optimized for maximum aero performance at a super low weight - Compatible with model year 2021 and on TCR frames - Not compatible with pre-model year 2021 TCR frames
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost lets you get your aero fit dialed. Different offsets allow you to customize your riding position for superior ergonomics and aerodynamics, and the clamp is compatible with both standard and oversize saddle rails. This seatpost is compatible with 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9 Series bikes.
Page 1 of 2 Next page