- Chrome - Sold individually
$8.89 - $12.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$14.99 - $19.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
Medium length 150mm long Pivotal seatpost constructed from lightweight 6061 aluminum. Compatible with Pivotal seats. Product Specifications - Material: 6061-t6 Aluminum - Size: 25.4mm Diameter - Length: 150mm - Compatibility: Pivotal (Also Works With Stealth) - Weight: 4.0oz
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
Genuine replacement parts. Replacement seatposts for a variety of frame styles. - Durable aluminum construction - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team - Rail compatibility: Universal
$19.99 - $39.99
Kink Pivotal seat posts are made from a single, 3D-forged piece of 6061-T6 aluminum for a clean and simple look. Available in assorted lengths and colors, the Pivotal seat post fits all Pivotal style seats available on the market. All Kink Pivotal seat posts are the standard 25.4mm diameter and fit all BMX frames. Tech Specs - Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: Small 75mm, Medium 180mm, Large 330mm - Material: 3D-Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum - System: Pivotal - Weight: Small 2.3oz, Medium 4.4oz, Large 7.1oz
$19.99 - $29.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Black Label's Pivotal Seatpost keeps things light and simple. It's short, made of lightweight and tough nylon, and accepts pivotal seats (sold separately). - Weight: 95g
$22.99 - $26.39
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
$24.99 - $27.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
$24.99 - $44.99
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
Bontrager's SSR Seatpost features straight gauge aluminum construction, a two-bolt rocker head with micro-adjustment, and comes in two diameters. This seatpost is suitable for both road and mountain bike use.
$26.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
$34.99 - $39.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
The Elite seatpost is a distilled design guaranteed to deliver reliable everyday performance for years to come. Perfect as a replacement or your next upgrade. With an alloy body and a 2-bolt micro adjust head, this seatpost is available in a slew of diameters, lengths, and offsets to get you the right position. Key features: - 2-bolt micro-adjust head mechanism offers 15 degrees of adjustment - Constructed of 2014 alloy - Forged 6061-T6 alloy head, top and bottom clamps - Unique clamp shape allows for easy saddle changes - Compatible with standard and oversize carbon saddle rails - Suitable for road or mountain use
- 3-D near net forged 6061 aluminum with titanium hardware - CNC lathe turned and milled, no welds or bonded parts - Dual-adjust easy mounting system - 280g (27.2mm x 400mm) - Zero setback
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
- Carbon fiber shaft provides superior road vibration damping for improved-comfort - Low-profile twin-bolt head offers infinite seat angle adjustment, available in 15mm and zero offset to help riders fine tune bike fit - Extended rail clamp reduces load to the saddle rails and offers rock solid saddle installation and power transfer
Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
Pro performance post A seatpost should do one thing well — hold your seat. Our new carbon fiber Pro seatpost does that and more with a reliable 2-bolt design that lets you swap saddles with ease. Great for road or mountain use and available in a slew of diameters, lengths and offsets, this post gives you the setup versatility you've always wanted. - 2-bolt micro-adjust head mechanism offers 15 degrees of adjustment - OCLV carbon fiber shaft - Forged 6061-T6 alloy head with OCLV carbon fiber top and bottom clamps - Unique clamp shape allows for easy saddle changes - Compatible with standard and oversize carbon saddle rails - Suitable for road or mountain use
$144.50 - $186.99
Full UD carbon shaft with alloy clamp - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - Available in 0mm and 15mm setback options - ISO-Mountain safety certified
Giant Contact SLR Seatpost features an ultra light single piece molded full-composite construction for a compliant ride. With an interchangeable clamp design for 7mm alloy or 9mm carbon saddle rails. Features - One-piece molded composite shaft and head - Clamp fits standard 7mm alloy saddle rails (9mm carbon saddle rail clamp sold separate) - Reversable outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options - Extra long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely
Page 1 of 2 Next page