$5.75 - $22.50 $22.50 On Sale
Giant's Plastic Platform Pedals boast light and durable fiber-reinforced nylon bodies with wide, low-profile platforms and 10 molded pins per side for an excellent grip. You also get tough chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility. - 9/16-inch spindles - 350 grams (pair)
$7.99 - $9.99
• Real leather material • Classic design fits most caged pedals
If your favorite ride leads to the beach or perhaps the grass at the local park, Electra's Barefoot Pedals are here. They feel the same way with their foot-friendly platforms and comfy plastic bodies. Treat your feet to smooth comfort with these durable platforms.
$9.99 - $12.99
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
$9.99 - $14.99
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
• City/road half clips • With reflectors • No straps needed • Resin
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
- Heavy-duty nylon toe straps with classic style steel buckles - Narrow design fits most cage style pedals - 460mm length
$11.99 - $24.99
The super popular Impulse Pedals feature 12 traction pins per side and a knurled, concave body for superior grip. Keep your bike looking fresh and swaggy! Product Specifications - Size: 9/16" - Body: Nylon Composite - Spindle: Chromoly Steel - Installation: 15mm Pedal Wrench or 6mm Allen Key - Pins: 12 molded traction pins per side - Weight: 14.2oz
Features - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible
Simple functionality: that's what Electra's Deluxe Block Pedals offer your favorite cruiser. With plenty of platform for your sneakers, the Deluxe Block Pedals are as comfortable as can be for your entire ride.
$12.99 - $14.99
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
$12.99 - $14.99
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
$13.99 - $24.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
$14.99 - $19.99
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
- Chrome plated steel body and cage - Built in reflectors
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 446g pair
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- One-piece nylon body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 407g pair
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
$15.19 - $19.99
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
A set of durable, SPD-compatible replacement cleats that come with all mounting hardware. Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with any SPD-compatible pedals whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Compatible with all 2-bolt SPD-style pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp MTB and Commuter pedals - Includes mounting hardware - Float: 4-deg
Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with Bontrager road pedals or any Look Cycle’s KÉO-compatible clipless pedals. Whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Replacement cleats for all Look Cycle’s KÉO®-compatible road pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp Road pedals - Set includes 1 pair
$17.50 - $18.00
- Compatible with LOOK cleats system. - 3 float options (0/4.5/9). - Memory position for separate front and rear cleat.
Chad Kerley's signature CK pedals feature a comfortable concaved body design, with 12 molded pins per side and micro knurling across the entire surface for added traction. The pedal bodies are injection molded from a tough nylon fiberglass blend, spinning on a durable full Chromoly spindle. Embossed end caps feature the CK signature logo, and feature a unique removal slot should the pedal need to be tightened or greased. - Spindle Size: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Heat Treated Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon and Fiberglass Blend - Traction Pins: 12 per Side - Installation: 15mm Pedal Wrench / 6mm Allen Key - Weight: 1.2oz
When you need extra tread so your feet stay planted, Electra's Chopper Pedals are up to the task. With a durable pedal body and sturdy, smooth-spinning spindles, the Chopper Pedals give you the confidence you need in traffic or even on the trails. - Spindle: 9/16-inch
Throw a leg over your downtown commuter and push confidently with Electra's City Alloy Pedals. The full aluminum body means these pedals are lightweight and durable, while the grip material ensures your foot stays planted on the platform in all conditions.
The KEO cleat covers are designed to protect your KEO cleats while walking. Compatible with KEO GRIP and KEO CLEAT, these covers lengthen the life of your cleats and improve safety when walking thanks to an anti-slip surface. - Compatibility: KEO Grip/KEO Cleat - Use: Protect the cleat
$19.99 - $24.99
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body. - Genuinely Thin Body. - 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave. - Foot-sized 105mm wide. - Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach. - 8 oversize plastic pins per side. - 9/16” only.
Page 1 of 5 Next page