Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
$2.99 - $9.99
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts - Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
Improve the performance of your shifting with fresh cable and housing. - Entry-level cable and housing set is great for servicing heritage bikes on a budget - Galvanized cable is corrosion resistant and comes pre-stretched - Includes one 1900mm cable and 1750mm of outer housing
$2.99 - $3.99
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 4mm
$2.99 - $3.99
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
$2.99 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
$3.50 - $6.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
$3.99 - $6.99
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free - 2750mm length is compatible with tandems
$3.99 - $9.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. - Lightweight resin/alloy design
$4.99 - $9.99
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
$5.00 - $14.00
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.5mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 1350mm & 2350mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Brakes - 3000mm Of Black 5mm Cable Housing - 3 Sets Of Donuts - 6 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
• Galvanized steel inner wire • PTFE lined brake housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
$5.99 - $9.99
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
$6.00 - $9.99
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
Rejuvenate the performance of your mountain or town brakes with this convenient and valuable cable. - Rejuvenate the performance of your brakes with this convenient and valuable cable - Extra-long 2750mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with most non-hydraulic mountain bike and city brake systems - Stainless steel cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap - Diameter: 1.5mm
Rejuvenate the performance of your road brakes with this convenient and valuable cable. - Rejuvenate the performance of your brakes with this convenient and valuable cable - Extra-long 2750mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with road brake systems - Stainless steel cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap - Diameter: 1.5mm
Rejuvenate the performance of your drivetrain with this convenient and valuable cable. - Rejuvenate the performance of your drivetrain with this convenient and valuable cable. - Extra-long 3100mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Stainless steel cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap - Diameter: 1.1mm
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
- Smooth surface and low friction - Pre-stretching reduces elongation for high braking responsiveness - Stainless: permanent rust-free performance - Avid, Shimano, SRAM compatible - Double ended for use with road or mountain bikes
- Stainless steel slick extruded surface - 1.1mm x 2100mm - Pre-stretched for precise shifting - Permanent rust free performance - Shimano & SRAM compatible
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
$9.39 - $14.99
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
$9.99 - $88.99
Jagwire's Tube Tops are installed over your cable housing sections to provide a soft bumper to deaden the impact of cables hitting your frame while riding, minimizing rattles and protecting your frame's fine finish. They feature a split seam so they're easy to install by hand with no cable disassembly required. Just open the Tube Top's seam, put it on the housing where it's rubbing the frame, rotate the seam so it faces out and release. The Tube Top will stay in place and keep your bike quiet and safe.
Page 1 of 2 Next page