• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
- 40mm - Hardened shackle - Flat tumbler lock mechanism w/ 2 keys - Type: Key
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
$7.59 - $8.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- 3-Digit Non-Resettable Combination - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 2 keys included - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
Kryptonite's Modulus Accessory Bracket is for use with their Modulus locking system (sold separately). Grab a spare bracket to use your system on a second bike or attach it to your car's bike rack to use your Modulus lock to protect your two-wheelers on trips.
The Abus Padlock Model 78 features a case-hardened steel shackle for serious protection. It also boasts Abus' easy-touch dial and quick-read numbers so you can unlock this tough padlock with ease.
$7.99 - $11.99
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
$7.99 - $9.99
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
$7.99 - $9.99
Lock up more than just the frame, use Sunlite's Straight Cable to lock up your wheels, too. Large loops on both ends make it easily compatible with most locks. Weatherproof protective coating on the cable ensures it will stay strong for years.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Self coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Length: 6 feet
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
ABUS's Seat Saver is made of strong, flexible, 5mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe in low-crime areas, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
- 4mm steel chain links - Integrated flat tumbler lock with 2 keys - Weather-resistant casing - Diameter: 4mm - Length: 2.4'/73.15cm - Type: Key
Serfas' Latte Combo Lock offers convenient protection. It's 4-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, self-coiling for easy storage, and plastic coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish. Plus, it includes a built-in, resettable combination lock.
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$12.59 - $14.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
The KryptoFlex 1007 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1007 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 7-feet.
Kryptonite's Transit H-Bar Carrier securely holds your lock on your bars so it's always at the ready. It fits most handlebars from 22 to 32mm in diameter and works with pretty much any U-lock on the planet, from standard ones to the super-fat New York Fahgettaboudit. It also works with cable locks for the ultimate in carrying convenience.
Page 1 of 7 Next page