The Podium SRD earned major wins at the B.C. Bike Race and U.S. Marathon National Championships while it was still only in development and stands out as Stan's fastest and lightest racing wheel. Stan's patented BST rim shape has been taken even further by decreasing sidewall height and updating Stan's carbon layup process to shave even more weight where it matters most. Though the 300g Podium SRD rim is Stan's lightest carbon rim, it's every bit as strong as Stan's acclaimed Valor and 15% stiffer laterally, thanks in big part to the evolution of Stan's impact absorbing technology. The new RiACT rim shape and lay up is able to deflect 11% more than the Valor, which translates into fewer pinch flats, added durability, and less rolling resistance. The Podium SRD is laced with Sapim Laser triple-butted spokes and mechanically locking alloy nipples. Combined with Stan's Neo Ultimate hub with updated Speedsync bearing and axle design and near instantaneous engagement, the Podium SRD is purpose built for racing, and ready to live up to its name.
Podium SRD wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release.
- Speed and durability: deflects impacts and defies tire pinch flats
- Race bred with wins at the B.C. Bike Race and U.S. Marathon National Championships
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Bead Socket Technology for unmatched tubeless performance
- WideRight rim design optimized for 2.00"-2.25" XC and Trail tires
- Register your wheels for 5-year warranty and lifetime crash replacement
|Brake Compatibility||Disc only|
|Inner Rim Width||23.0mm|
|Outer Rim Width||28.1mm|
|Hub||Neo Ultimate with Speedsync|
|Spokes||Sapim Laser Black|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Axle||100 x 15mm / 110 x 15mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|110 x 15mm / N/A / Black / 6-bolt / 29-inch||847746042679||SWPC90010||HAW-041515-01-29|