The 35mm internal width of the Baron MK3 brings Stan's unmatched traction and control to Plus tires. The Baron MK3 is optimized for 2.80 – 3.20-inch tires, and joins the Sentry and Major to offer the most rim width options for wider tires. The combination of a 35mm rim and Stan's patented ultra-low-profile sidewall means the Baron MK3 keeps you in control on even the most technical trails, while still rolling faster than conventional rim designs. Stan's low profile rim shape is also lighter by design, a great advantage for Plus wheels. The Baron MK3 wheelset includes the Neo hub with CNC-machined shell and updated axle and bearing placement for maximum durability. The cassette body has six pawls for quick engagement and reliable power transfer on the trail. Tubeless performance has never been as fast, easy, and reliable. The Baron MK3 brings out the most in your high-volume tires.
Baron MK3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release; 20x110mm front wheels include 15x100mm end caps.
- Patented BST rim shape for improved handling and less rolling resistance with high volume tires
- Maximum stability and control with a 35mm internal width
- Stronger, stiffer, and lighter 6069 alloy and rim shape
- Neo hubs with new Durasync freehubs accelerate quicker
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Force spokes and Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- WideRight optimized for 2.80 – 3.20-inch Trail tires
|Rim Material||6069 Aluminum Alloy|
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Inner Rim Width||35mm|
|Outer Rim Width||38.4mm|
|Spokes||Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Axle||100 x 15mm / 110 x 15mm|
|Extras||Tubeless rim tape, tubeless valves|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|110 x 15mm / N/A / Black / 27.5-inch||847746041160||SWBT70010||HAW-041513-03-275|