The SRAM RED crankset leverages a pivotal design innovation: smaller chainrings and a wider cassette range. This leads to smoother and faster shifting up front and more useful gearing for today’s riders. The new configurations improve cadence and efficiency while also delivering shifts that are crisp, clean, and quick—every time.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring design results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity, and broad compatibility
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Version: D1
|46/33T / Natural Carbon / 172.5mm||710845823589||00.6118.539.007|