The Shimano Ultegra R8050 DI2 front derailleur delivers quick and smooth front shifting, even under high pedaling torque. It has programmed chain guide trim settings and can be used in full or semi Shimano synchronized shift modes.
- Programmed chainguide control
- Shimano synchronized shift
- Shorter rear-center length (410mm) with 135mm O.L.D.
- System communication with rear derailleur, combined with programmed chainguide control means minimal chance of chain drop
- Quick and smooth front shifting under high pedaling torque
- Redesigned to fit a wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
|N/A / Double / Braze-On / Silver/Black / 11-speed||022255060332||KFDR8050F|