Get your future shredder into the excitement of BMX aboard Haro's Leucadia 16. The sturdy, high-tensile steel frame and fork, and just-right 16-inch wheels are tough enough for anything your kid can throw at them. Stiff chromoly cranks put all that budding power into the next trick or make for some fast hot laps around the neighborhood, and the grippy Kenda tires work great on a variety of surfaces. The 990 brakes grab tight for safe stops and the occasional awesome skid.
- Hi-ten 16" freestyle frame with welded seat clamp
- Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs
- Hi-ten 7" bars with Haro alloy top load stem
- Haro branded 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 135mm cranks with loose ball USA BB
- 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver
- Kenda Kontact tires 16 x 2.25" front and rear
- Haro padded fully adjustable seat