Competition drives innovation, and as cross-country athletes and course designers push the boundaries of lightweight components, 32 Step-Cast forks rise to meet the demand. A redesigned crown for 2020 increases stiffness to the same level as the Trail-proven 34.
The distinct shape of the lower leg design isn’t just for looks. The 32 Step-Cast (SC) chassis uses a narrow stance to save weight, while the step design makes room for the spokes and brake rotor. The 32 SC features 32mm upper tubes and ample bushing overlap for a quality ride, while the hollowed-out lower legs provide even more weight savings.
- Black anodized upper tubes
- 32mm upper tubes and ample bushing overlap for a quality ride
- Hollowed-out lower legs provide even more weight savings
- FIT GRIP damper and FLOAT air spring
- Performance Series black-on-black graphics package
|Steerer Diameter/Material||1.5 – 1 1/8" tapered|
|Spring||FLOAT Air Spring|
* Subject to change without notice.
|100 x 15mm / Matte Black / 100mm / 27.5-inch||611056140383||910-20-798|
|110 x 15mm / Matte Black / 100mm / 27.5-inch||611056140390||910-20-797|