The Bora One 50 disc brake is the perfect answer for cyclists wanting to leave their mark on routes with high-speed stretches. The 24.2mm width maintains high weight and steering standards, offering excellent aerodynamics for users who team it with a 25mm tubular and extremely high levels of comfort and safety when braking for those who prefer to use 28mm tubulars. The result is a pair of carbon racing bike wheels that delivers incredible performance in terms of aerodynamics, stiffness, steering and reactivity, while maintaining the famous smoothness of the Bora. The Bora One 50 disc brake was the first wheel tested by the pro riders on the Campagnolo teams together with the groupsets and it favorably impressed its testers Erviti, Greipel and Berlato.
- 50mm carbon rim ensures the best aerodynamics and light weight
- Low weight makes the Bora One 50 Disc Brake a valid solution even for uphill routes
- The wheel has been totally redesigned to optimize distribution of forces on one wheel for disc brake racing bikes
- Flange is designed to perfectly integrate with the AFS disc
- Tubular version ensures race-style performance and the best saddle experience ever
- Weight: 1,348 grams
|Outer Rim Width||24.2mm|
|Hub||Aluminium w/ cup and cone bearing system|
Front: QR x 100mm
Rear: QR x 142mm
* Subject to change without notice.
|Campagnolo / Bright Label / 100 x 12mm / 142 x 12mm / 700c||08050046167641||WH18-BOTDFR1|
|Shimano/SRAM / Bright Label / 100 x 12mm / 142 x 12mm / 700c||08050046167610||WH18-BOTDFR1X|
|Campagnolo / Dark Label / 100 x 12mm / 142 x 12mm / 700c||08050046167719||WH18-BOTDFR1DK|
|Shimano/SRAM / Dark Label / 100 x 12mm / 142 x 12mm / 700c||08050046167702||WH18-BOTDFR1XDK|