Upgrade Your Bike Components
Clean up your handlebar with Avid's MatchMaker X clamp. It combines mounts for your SRAM shifters and Avid brake levers into one simple, sleek unit so you can shed grams and keep your bars nice and tidy. You can also integrate RockShox's XLoc remote for maximum convenience and ease of use.
Clean up your control center with Avid's Matchmaker clamp. It combines the mounts for your SRAM shifters and Avid brake levers into one simple, sleek unit so you can drop some grams and keep your bar nice and tidy.
- 3-D forged from the finest 6061-T6 aluminum - Oversized clamp fits 35.0mm bars
The Box Four chain employs an 8-speed platform in a similar strategy to the Prime 9 but at a great price point. The chain is polished and then chemically treated to achieve corrosion resistance. We engineered the inner link spacing to be a little tighter than other 8-speed chains and is optimized for use with our Box Four Wide/Narrow Chainring.
This BMX quill stem combines a steel rod with an alloy top. The 4-bolt top clamp securely fastens handlebars.
- Melt forged aluminum construction - Coiled spring tension adjust
- 10mm tall, hex shaped alloy spacers in a variety of colors - Compatible with 1-1/8" headtubes - Size: 1-1/8" x 10mm
- Super hardened Cr-Mo/Nylon construction - 40 x 100mm - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - Diameter: 40mm - 320g (pair) - Material: Chromoly Core w/Nylon Sleeve - Sold in pairs
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
With its alloy/steel construction and 4-bolt clamp design, the Freestyle is a trusty BMX quill stem. - Hollow-core stem bolt - Quill Length: 4-1/4-inches - Quill diameter: 21.1mm
- Butted full chromoly construction - Lightweight design - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27.1-inch - Rise/Reach: 8.25-inch - Upsweep/Drop: 3° - Material: Chromoly
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
- HexAir Technology is a breakthrough in saddle comfort featuring patent pending hexagonal, air pockets and specially treated outer layer to provide a non-stick surface - Easily stretches over most racing and touring saddles - Silicone with a hexagonal air pocket grid design is fully waterproof and UV resistant - Available in two sizes for racing and touring saddles - -01: Racing saddles, 5.5" wide; -02: Comfort/Touring saddles, 6.6" wide
The crowning touch to any cruiser wheel. - Decorative valve covers screw on to valve stem - Designed for standard Schrader valves only - Set of two, one for each wheel
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 96 Links - Single Speed - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Double X Durability - Full Nickel Plated - High-Performance - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - EPT anti-rust coating - 11-speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11-Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
- Great for safely carrying bikes on rear-mount car racks, preventing damage to car or other bikes - Pedals fold up vertically, providing for easier bike storage - All alloy platform, usable on both sides. Includes reflectors
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable. - Length: 60 – 65mm - Black
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Single Clipless Pedals feature adjustable SPD-compatible bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also sometimes with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the Ultim8's are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Prologo Kappa saddles are part of the Prologo "semi-round" shape family class, which is a great balance between flat and round shapes for both short- and long-distance riding. The Kappa line is best suited for the Cycling Enthusiast and/or Multi-use riding applications. An excellent and popular saddle offering. - Dea style description denotes saddle is specifically designed for women - T2.0 chromoly rails with circular profile measuring 7mm - Light padding, nylon base, microfiber cover - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 265mm - Width: 147mm - Weight: 251g
Trigger Clamp/Bolt Kit For X0 X9 X7
SRAM's X0 Front Derailleur is made from cold-forged aluminum and chrome-plated steel for exceptional reliability and a race-worthy weight. It boast’s SRAM’s X-Glide technology for super-smooth, lightning-quick shifting even under load.
Experience the precise, positive feel of SRAM with their X7 Trigger Shifter Set. They're perfect for casual and serious riders alike thanks to their aluminum and composite construction that both reduces weight and boosts strength. And, the X7s feature SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio for the ultimate in crisp shifting.
Selle Royal's Journey is one of the plushest saddles available. Its RoyalGel padding eliminates pressure points for maximum comfort on every ride. Plus, elastomers smooth over bumps and RVL technology provides excellent water resistance.
Shimano wrote the book on mountain bike shifting, and their Deore Rapidfire Shifter Set carries on that tradition. Light, smooth action is paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. Shimano's I-Spec mounting system streamlines your handlebar setup with the shifters and brake (sold separately) attached to a single clamp.
Shimano's Deore XT Shadow Rear Derailleur is perfect for today's aggressive, all-mountain riding. The radical design means that the Shadow is super-low profile; it barely protrudes more than the quick release nut. Direct cable routing reduces the chance of the cable snagging on roots and rocks and fires off shifts super quick. A stronger spring keeps the body more stable when blasting through technical terrain at speed and yields a firm, crisp shifting feel. Plus, the redesigned bracket axle keeps the derailleur body from contacting your chainstay and reduces chatter so you just concentrate on the best line.
Chain FEATURE - Anti-corrosion treatment for longer service life BENEFIT - Anti-Corrosion
The Shimano Saint M800-2 Bash Guard protects your chainrings and ensures you can get even rowdier on the downhill course. - Use with CR1078: Saint FC-M800-2 Chainring bolt set - Shimano OEM bash guard for M800-2 crank sets - Material: Polycarbonate - Max chainring size: 32T
Shimano Ultegra 6700/6750 10-Speed Chainrings - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner - Chainring BCD: 130
- 11-34T - Weight—354g
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
•Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes •Forged aluminum construction •25.4/26.0mm clamp •270g pair
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
- Designed for linear-pull V-brakes - Pulls two brake cables with one lever - Forged alloy construction - 3 finger - 136 grams each
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
•Side pull design •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Aluminum construction •330g set
• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
•Single speed crankset •Forged alloy crank arms •Square taper interface •Does not include BB •44-tooth chainring •Double chainring guard
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 37.5mm - Length: 121.5mm - Overall: 142.5mm
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Fits 3-piece crank set - Includes right and left cup, lockring and bearings - English type - Shell: 68/73mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 123 grams
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
•Side pull brake •Aluminum construction •Brake only •66-95mm
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Alloy 135mm V-brakes for front or rear applications - Linear pull, front or rear compatibility - Dual spring tension adjustment
- Chrome plated steel body and cage - Built in reflectors
- Replacement padded arm rests for clip-On Tri-Bar II - Easy clip on installation fits most road bars - Clamp Size: 22.2mm
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
- Crown Race - Size: 27.0mm
- Crown Race MX - Size: MX TH 26.4mm
• Aluminum • 4-bolt clamp • 8.5 inches tall
Page 1 of 36 Next page