The Slick is the tire for those year-round, all-weather commuters. The Slick utilizes a smooth center for rolling efficiency and deep outer grooves for enhanced control in wet conditions. - Usage: Trekking / Comfort - Conditions: Dry to Wet / Pavement - Compound: Distance - Casing: Durable - Bead: Wire - 26": 540g
Sunlite's Chicopee is a good all around tire that's ready to rip up hard pack lines or bounce over off camber root. - Bead: Wire - Weight: 680 grams
$23.99 - $31.99
- The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
- Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
$34.99 - $42.49
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
$44.99 - $52.49
- City/commuter sidewall protection - Kevlar reinforced for puncture resistance
$28.99 - $31.49
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
$28.99 - $42.49
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
$31.49 - $42.49
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
$31.49 - $34.99
- Balloon tire with urban treads - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
$31.49 - $32.49
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
- Super-wide cruiser tires - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 3.5
$25.99 - $28.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
- Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
- Commuter tire with grooved tread for wet/dry conditions - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.0
- Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
$23.99 - $32.49
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
$23.99 - $28.99
- Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs - Excellent for use on hardpack
$29.99 - $31.49
- MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
- Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs - Size: 26 x 2.1
$32.49 - $34.99
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
$19.99 - $25.99
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes - Size: 26 x 1 3/8
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
$34.99 - $36.29
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 26 x 1 3/4 - ISO 571
$26.99 - $31.49
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions. - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
Serfas' Seca Wire Bead Road Tire is a great all-round training tire thanks to a long tread life, great flat-resistance and superior road feel. The harder center ridge provides low-rolling resistance, while the softer sides enhance your cornering capabilities. For speed on smooth courses, it's rated to 100 psi and Serfas' Integrated Flat-Protection System offers excellent puncture protection.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$29.44 - $44.99
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
$92.00 - $101.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
$64.00 - $119.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$28.52 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Flat-less – With a purposeful trekking tread A heavy-duty trekking tread for asphalt, or off-road allows this versatile tire to always feel at home, whether in everyday use, or on long tours. The robust structure is an effective damage defense that is twinned with SmartGuard, the most effective puncture protection belt for bicycle tires. - Wire Bead - Black with Reflective Sidewall
$31.99 - $54.99
The Dart Classic's arrow-shaped tread will never steer you wrong. Put the Dart up front and experience great steering at top speeds. The gold standard of MTB tire design. - Front tire with 3D multi-angle knobs designed for cornering traction - Created to be paired with Panaracer's Smoke rear tire
$31.99 - $54.99
- A legendary Cross Country tread offering excellent traction and cornering - Torch Tread multi-height high-density rubber knobs - Burning Edge silica-reinforced cornering knobs - ASB anti-pinch sidewalls
$59.99 - $74.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$33.99 - $44.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
$75.99 - $91.09
- Wide fast rolling street style tread that extends all the way to the sidewall - Large channels and siping help evacuate water quickly and provide a plush smooth ride - Wrap-around tread extends into the side wall for predictable and grippy turning even when running low PSI
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
Nevegal Sport is the steel bead version of Kenda's ultimate mountain tire. - Tall knobs designed to penetrate and hold on loose terrain - DTC: Dual Tread Compound increases center tread life with the use of Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer); cornering grip and control are increased by the use of Stick-e rubber (50 shore A durometer)for the shoulder knobs
Giant's Revel Tire has lots of volume and plenty of grip with its all-conditions tread design. A near-continuous center tread rolls fast over a variety of surfaces, and the side knobs bite in corners and the loose stuff.
Where the rubber high fives the road. Genuine Electra tires, for that genuine Electra feel. These are the tires your Electra was born with. Propelling you along the pavement, boardwalk or anywhere really. Product details - Semi-smooth tread cruiser tire - Tube not included - Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
Add a touch of retro charm to any cruiser. A great choice for your fat tire balloon bike. Product details - Smooth tread Cruiser tire - Tube not included
Genuine replacement parts. Get back on the road with a genuine replacement tire. Where the rubber meets the road...literally. - Fat Bike tire that excels on the pavement and in grabbing looks - Save your knobby off-road tread when cruising around town - 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Weight: 1177g
Custom Electra tires make perfect replacements or upgrades. Propelling you along the pavement. Boardwalk. Whatever. Product details - A great classic cruiser tire that adds a touch of retro fun to any ride - Smooth tread cruiser tire - Tube not included - Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
$29.99 - $31.99
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Continental's Gatorskin is a super long-wearing and reliable tire that's fast and great handling, too. It features a supple 180-thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a lightweight tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection and durability second to none.
$49.99 - $54.95
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
Handmade in Germany, the Top Contact II Reflex is perfect for touring bikes and commuting steeds. Its smooth center rolls fast and the tread pattern on the shoulders maximizes cornering traction. The Top Contact II also utilizes Continental's Vectran technology, a polymer membrane that offers excellent puncture protection and reduces rolling resistance. This fine tire also sports Continental's Reflex sidewall striping for increased visibility at night.
Continental's Traffic is the quintessential tire for daily use in the city and country. The center row ensures a comfortable ride on the street, while the knobs on the shoulders offer traction for exploring gravel roads and tame trails. Its solid construction and robust side wall make it an optimal companion when heading out into the excitement of big city streets.
Continental's Travel Contact has globetrotting in mind. It's a robust tire with a high carrying capacity and a tread that makes it possible to explore all kinds of paths. It also boasts Continental's SafetySystem for exceptional puncture protection with little added weight. And, the Travel Contact sports a layer of DuraSkin for excellent sidewall protection as well.
The CULT x Vans tire features Vans' classic waffle pattern. - Grippy in all situations - High-pressure sidewalls
The CST BFT (Big Fat Tire) is a high-volume tire with an aggressive tread to provide outstanding traction on any trail. - Designed for trail and freeride use - Durable 27 TPI casing
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
Page 1 of 2 Next page