12- to 24-Inch
$43.24 - $52.50
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths. - 27 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
$42.00 - $66.00
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 305 - Bead: Wire
$31.49 - $32.49
- Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption - Wire bead
The Current Tire has a grippy tread pattern, good shape and tire width. It's an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders on their bikes. - Grippy tread pattern - Affordable high-pressure tire
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
Lightweight freestyle tire - BMX and urban assault options - Fast-rolling tread design - High-volume casing The Grifter is our most popular freestyle tire, and for good reason. The tread pattern rolls fast to help you keep your momentum, and the high-volume casing softens landings. The Grifter is perfect for BMX and urban assault.
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Size: 18 x 1.75
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 18 x 2.125
- Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction - Size: 24 x 1 3/8
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 24 x 1 1/4 - ISO 547
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 24 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 521 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 50 - Weight: 566g * Not interchangeable with tires labeled "24 x 1.75"
$28.52 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Aaron’s new signature tires feature an updated block tread and bigger sizing. The uniform block tread is reminiscent of his original tire, but freshened up. - 20×2.40 - Dual ply casing
$27.99 - $34.99
The CULT x Vans tire features Vans' classic waffle pattern. - Grippy in all situations - High-pressure sidewalls
$21.49 - $32.99
- Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats - Wire bead - Size: 16 x 1.75
$19.99 - $28.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$20.99 - $24.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 24 x 1.75
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, the Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all-new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks
$32.99 - $34.99
Broc Raiford signature tire. Odyssey worked closely with Broc to dial in a tread that meets his riding needs while remaining simple and stylish. Odyssey's R-Grip rubber compound ensures superior grip and wear resistance. - Large Directional tread pattern - Odyssey R-Grip rubber compound - Superior grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurling throughout - NOTE: Yes, it squeaks
$25.99 - $34.99
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
$29.99 - $31.99
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
The ultimate BMX racing tire, the PowerBlock is designed to efficiently transfer pedal power and other rider inputs into lateral motion. In short, you'll roll faster with less wasted energy. The standard PowerBlock strikes the sacred equilibrium between performance and value. - Center Row—“Power Blocks” are precisely sized to balance traction with low rolling resistance. - Sidewall Texture—Specially designed texture pattern, strategically applied to the sidewall adds abrasion protection without sacrificing casing suppleness. - UTC rubber compound - ISO diameter: 451mm
$19.95 - $33.95
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - ISO diameter: 406mm
$21.49 - $34.99
- Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread - Wire bead - Available in three widths
$19.99 - $21.49
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 20 x 1.75
- Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved - Wire bead - Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Page 1 of 3 Next page