- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors
- Forged alloy body and cage - Oversize oval design - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 467g pair
Converts 3-bolt LOOK style shoes to SPD MTB compatible cleats
Sunlite's MTB Single-Sided Clipless Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got regular flats that work with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. We like them for beginning mountain bikers trying new stuff. Get to a sketchy section that you're afraid to try clipped in, the aggressive tread keeps your foot in place while being able to put a foot down if you need to. - 9/16" spindle
- Custom pedal adaptor set - Allows foot to be fastened to any pedal front and rear - Great for lost mobility or handicap applications - Allows for up to size 13 shoe - Includes plates, hardware, and front/rear strap system
Reliable and Durable 2-Bolt Cleat Small details make a big difference—especially when it comes to mountain biking. Worn-out cleats can lead to poor pedal function including premature or stubborn release. But swap on a new set of Shimano SM-SH51 Cleats and you know they're purpose-built to work seamlessly with nearly all Shimano SPD Pedals, delivering long-lasting performance thanks to their heat treated forged steel construction that will stand up to even the harshest riding conditions. Features: - Shimano SM-SH51 SPD Cleats come stock with all Shimano SPD pedals and are the go-to choice for mountain bikers, indoor cyclists, and anyone looking for a durable and reliable 2-bolt cleat. - Customizable: Engineered specifically to work with nearly all Shimano SPD pedals, which allow you to micro-adjust the spring force required to clip in and out of your pedals - Secure Engagement: Deliver 4 degrees of float, which assures just the right amount of movement while also providing a secure connection to your bike - Ease of Disengagement: Feature a 13-degree clip-out angle, allowing you to quickly get out of your pedals when the need arises - Built to Last: Made from heat treated forged steel that delivers durable long-lasting performance even under the most severe riding conditions PREDICTABLE ENGAGEMENT With 4 degrees of float, Shimano SM-SH51 Cleats permit just the right amount of movement for critical on-the-fly weight shifts while still delivering the secure cleat-pedal engagement needed to confidently tackle technical terrain. USER FRIENDLY Shimano SM-SH51 Cleats are compatible with nearly all Shimano SPD pedals, which allow you to micro-adjust how hard or easy it is to clip in and out, providing an unmatched level of customization. These cleats also feature a 13-degree clip-out angle, meaning with the simple outward twist of your heel you can quickly get out of your pedals when the need arises.
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
$22.99 - $34.99
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
$44.99 - $50.00
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
$50.00 - $80.00
Get rad without getting broke. This Multi-Purpose Flat Pedal from Shimano has a wide platform and adjustable pin height to dial in the perfect amount of grip for your preference and riding conditions. - 3 different pin height settings to match different type of riding - 9 pins per platform - Highest setting is+5 mm higher than PD-MX80's pins - Weight: 533g
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
PD-M820 FEATURE - Wider contact area - Thinner pedal body - 4 adjustable pins height on each platform BENEFIT - More stability in combination with AM shoes - Lower stack height and less chance of hitting the obstacles - Better grip when not stepped-in - Average weight: 546 g (w/o pins & washers) - 4 height adjustable pins 1.0mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH51 - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road/DH (SPD) - Reflector: SM-PD60
- Enhanced pedal-to-shoe contact area with mud-shedding profile - Wide bearing placement for rigidity and uniform load distribution - Slimmer, weight-optimized axle with 2 length options - Low platform height for pedaling stability - Lightweight, 310 g (11 oz.) per pair - Slimmer axle housing better sheds mud and debris - Binding Dual Sided - Cartridge axle - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Offset binding - Sealed mechanism - Average weight: 310g (Short axle type) - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD) - 3 mm shorter axle version (52mm) - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included
$189.99 - $199.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
A new addition to the Race Face flat pedal line up: the Chester Pedal. This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew. - Nylon composite body - Replaceable steel pins (8 per side) - Fully sealed - Serviceable - Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system - Cro-mo axle - Thin and lightweight concave platform - Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals
$49.99 - $59.99
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
- Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. - Shorter spindle design shaves weight. - Thin concave platform - Reduced spindle length saves weight - Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security - Hidden / Grease access port for extended life - Platform size: 101x100cm - Cartridge bearings and DU bushings - 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
Low And Lean Made from super-strong 6061-T1 aluminum, the double concave body is sleek and light while still giving your foot a nice wide platform to stand on. Round And Round We Go Fully sealed 4-bearing design makes for smooth rolling rotations over an extremely long life. And the ability to rebuild makes it nearly unkillable. Ride Don't Slide Pins at the front and back of the pedal are angled slightly to provide improved traction and foot comfort. Because pedal bites suck. Look Good Ride Good Our top of the line pedals come in 6 different colors so that you can add as much flavor and flair to your ride as you like. Pedal Envy More than just a trusty platform for stomping landings and railing around berms, the Atlas Pedal has long been Race Face's top contender. It's strong, thin, concave, lightweight, rebuildable, and ideally suited for getting wild in the woods. Specs: - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: 6061 Aluminum - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Platform Height (MM):14.5 - # of Pins: 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (10 per side) - Platform L x W (MM): 114 x 101 - Weight: 355g
If you ride hard, these are the pedals for you. Durable ballistics-grade Nylon will stand up to whatever you're dishing out and keep your cranks spinning through the savage streets. There's a reason these come stock on our city-crushers.
$37.99 - $46.99
Keep your feet on the pedals and mash happy. Straps are the perfect intro to foot retention for those that aren't ready to go full-clipless yet. Get more out of your pedal strokes, stay strapped. These Pure Pro footstraps are made out of ballistic nylon and military-grade parts. The best quality on the market, these straps will assist in your perfect pedal stroke along with helping you skid to a stop in fixed gear. Comes with left and right straps, but pedals aren't included!
Origin-8's SPD Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-style pedals. These cleats are single release.