Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70R2: Severe condition brake pad, high performance in dry or wet conditions
Shimano's R600/6403 are comfortable and plush road bike replacement brake lever hoods.
$14.99 - $17.99
Put supreme control right at your fingertips with Shimano's Deore Two-Finger V-Brake Levers. Ergonomic lever blades are comfortable and easy to use. The internal bumber offers silent lever return, and the reach can be adjusted to fit your hands.
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
$17.99 - $43.99
Put supreme control right at your fingertips with Shimano's Deore Three-Finger V-Brake Levers. Ergonomic lever blades are comfortable and easy to use. The internal bumper offers silent lever return, and the reach can be adjusted to fit your hands.
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
Shimano A01S Resin Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M975/966/965, Saint BR-M800, XT BR-M776/775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, Deore BR-M596/595/585/545/535, Road BR-R505, Alfine BR-S501/500, LX BR-T665/605 calipers - OEM resin pad for XT BR-M775 and SLX BR-M665 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Resin - Heat Sink: No - Pad Shape Number: 20
Shimano M03 Metal Disc Brake Pads - OEM pad for XT BR-M755 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
$21.99 - $29.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
Shimano D01S Resin Disc Brake Pads deliver fine braking control for braking connoisseurs. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation
- Cartridges: forged aluminum cartridge holders with a threaded mounting post and standard-compound pad inserts (M70R2 versions include mounting hardware) - Inserts: replacements for worn Shimano cartridge pads (includes retention cotter pin) - Molded: 1 piece internal backbone pads with threaded post and hardware
Shimano's Deore V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
$26.99 - $32.99
- Model Number: BR-R3000 - Series: SORA - Brake Type: New Super SLR Dual pivot - Reach: Short
Shimano D02S Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you under control in any conditions. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
Shimano BL-R550 Road Brake Levers - Compatible with cantilevers, road calipers, and road disc brakes - Not compatilble with linear-pull brakes - Brake cable and housing set included - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain
$29.99 - $44.99
• Mud shedding design rotor blade • CENTER LOCK rotor for easy installation and maintenance • Rotor size: 203, 180, 160mm
$31.19 - $35.09
Shimano's BR-R451 Road Brake Calipers feature a sleek, minimalist design while providing excellent stopping power when you need it. - Compatible with STI and brake levers that are Super SLR enabled (Dura Ace Di2 7970, Dura Ace 7900, Ultegra Di2 6770, Ultegra 6700, 105 5700, Tiagra 4600) - Light action and accurate brake power - Adjustable toe-in brake shoes - Use of these calipers with standard SLR enabled STI and brake levers results in a "mushy" brake response - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Mount Type: Mid Reach Caliper (47mm - 57mm) - Brake Position: Front - Defined Color: Black - Pad Type: Cartridge
$33.79 - $38.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series brakes provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from Dura Ace. - Model Number: BR-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Brake Type: Super SLR Dual Pivot - Cartridge Shoe Holder: R50T5 / R50T4
The grippy DXR V-Brake provides the power you need to scrub speed before that steep berm or table top. It delivers solid, efficient stops and long pad life. The V-Brake's quick response means incredible braking with very little hand pressure. And, the cartridge brake pads make replacement a breeze.
Shimano's proven brake technology comes to the fore with their Zee Hydraulic Brake Levers. Short pivot Servo-Wave Levers provide excellent pad clearance, faster pad engagement, and heaps of braking power. Single-finger levers feature incredible ergonomics and a dimpled surface for sure grip on your next descent. Reach adjustment lets you set these levers up to suit your hand size.
Shimano's Deore XT V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight. Lever, cable, and housing sold separately.
Shimano's DXR V-Brake Levers are the choice of the pros, from the Olympics to the local race scene. They use a 2-finger design with Shimano's proven Super Linear Response system that gives you great power and feel with little effort.
Shimano Road brake shoe sets. - R55C4 pads - Light weight magnesium pad holder
Shimano XT RT81 Centerlock Disc Rotors - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
- 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors -Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub -Aluminum spider -Includes standard type rotor lockring
• 140mm CenterLock Ice-Tech Rotor • Aluminum core construction • Lowers operating temperature • Resists power fade • Increases pad life
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize their patented Center Lock mounting system for super quick and easy mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates which reduces the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking, and more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Resin/ Metal/ Fin Resin/ Fin Metal • Easy adjustment • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston • Model Number : BR-M8000 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Pad Types : G02A Resin, J02 A Resin, G04S Metal, J04C Metal • Hydraulic Fluid : SHIMANO Mineral • Brake Hose Type : SM-BH90-SBM • Piston Type : 2 • Rotors, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil sold separately
Page 1 of 2 Next page