$39.99 - $40.00
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
The Sun Traditional Trike can be made even more useful with the addition of a powerful rear disc brake. This rear disc brake conversion kit includes all necessary components for upgrading your 2016 or later Sun Traditional Trike to smooth and safe braking under hard conditions. The parking brake feature on both front and rear brake levers allows you to lock either or both brakes simultaneously to load or unload with ease. Simple and common parts mean easy maintenance for years of use. Kit includes all components including items such as cable ties and other small parts for an original-equipment look. - Promax mechanical disc brake caliper with adapter - Promax 160mm stainless steel rotor with 15mm trike axle adapter - All components necessary for upgrade are included - Includes zip ties, axle keys, new grips and other small parts - Fits only new 2016 Sun Traditional 24" Trikes with new derailleur tab and brake mount on rear unit
One-speed Shimano Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - This coaster brake conversion kit produces a vibration noise while braking. The noise is not indicative of a defect issue. Please expect this vibration noise when using this product.
- Shimano, BR-7900 R55C3 Replacement cartridge pads, pair - Also fits BR-6700 and BR-5700
$10.00 - $15.00
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
- Shimano, BR-M515, M05, Resin disc brake pads, pair, B type, Y8B698010 - Can be used to replace E-Type pads on older calipers
$14.99 - $24.99
The Shimano Deore SM-RT54 disc brake rotors provide exceptional stopping power in all riding conditions. Shimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lockring design. - Includes standard rotor lockring - External-type rotor lockring required when installing onto 15/20mm axle hubs (sold separately) - For use with resin pads only
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
- 107mm arch gives a better mud guard clearance - Updated rubber boots - Strong braking power with excellent braking control
$19.99 - $26.99
- Shimano, SM-RT56 Rotor, 180mm or 160mm, ISO, for resin pads only - Stainless steel rotor
Shimano A01S Resin Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M975/966/965, Saint BR-M800, XT BR-M776/775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, Deore BR-M596/595/585/545/535, Road BR-R505, Alfine BR-S501/500, LX BR-T665/605 calipers - OEM resin pad for XT BR-M775 and SLX BR-M665 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Resin - Heat Sink: No - Pad Shape Number: 20
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
- Pair of K-Type disc brake pads without fins, for one caliper - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Steel backplate for lower cost or Ti backplate for improved heat management and lower weight - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - Also compatible with XTR BR-M9100 calipers - Interchangeable with L-type finned pads (except for XTR BR-M9100)
Shimano BL-R780 Road Brake Levers For Flat Handlebars. Compatible with V-brake, canti brake, mechanical disc brake. - Adjustable for Short or Long Cable Pull. - Integrated design with SL Compact and easy maintenance. - Better brake control performance/function with Dura Ace, ULTEGRA, 105 caliper brake (New brake interchangeability) - New Super SLR: enhanced brake arch pivot location for quick linear response More brake choices. - Cable Pull: long pull, short pull (Adjustable)
$24.99 - $34.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
Shimano Ultegra caliper brakes feature a dual-pivot design for a lightweight, compact, and durable braking system. Dual-pivot caliper brakes have improved considerably with reduced flex and greater durability. They have firm and instantaneous braking response while ensuring longer service life. Additionally, the brake pads have 100% greater durability so you can enjoy high-response braking longer between pad replacements.
Ultegra hydraulic disc brake calipers offer better braking performance with ICE Tech finned pads that reduce heat by 50 degrees. They feature One Way Bleeding for simple and easy setup and maintenance.
- Pair of D-Type disc brake pads without fins, for 1 caliper - Available with Resin or Metallic brake compound - Fits most 4-piston Shimano brakes, including XTR BR-M9120, XT BR-M8120, XT-BR-M8020, SLX BR-M7120, - Saint BR-M820 and BR-M810, Zee BR-M640 and non-series BR-MT520 and BR-MT420 calipers - Can be used as a lower cost alternative to H-Type or N-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
Ultegra R8000 calipers offer a precise contact feeling while balancing rigidity, weight, and stopping power. They have a sleek design while offering wider clearance for 28mm tires. - An extra stabilizer between the axles reduces flex and improves braking efficiency - More predictable, linear braking curve
- Intuitive and powerful braking - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Rider tunable and action-optimized cockpit - High-performance brake control - Additional contact point for a stiffer brake lever - 10 deg. rotation angle setting range for I-SPEC EV shifting lever
Shimano BR-M375 Mechanical Disc Brake Caliper - Pad adjust tool size unified to 5mm allen key - Quick/fast assembly - Light braking operation for easy/long riding - Clean cable routing in combination with both chain stay and seat stay mount - Brake power same as BR-M416A - 20% pad clearance increase - Cable actuated - Single 74mm caliper - For use with Linear-pull MTB levers - B01S Resin Pads - Rotor not included - Frame or fork mount adapter and rotor not included - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
$30.99 - $37.99
- Resin brake cable quick-release - Adjustable angle R505T brake shoes - 28mm max tire size - Aluminum body with painted finish - Model Number: BR-R3000 - Series: SORA - Brake Type: New Super SLR Dual pivot - Reach: Short
- V-Brake design - Cartridge type brake pads - Inner cable lead unit included - Adjustable linear springs on both sides - Longer brake arm resulting in a better spacing for mudguards
$33.99 - $39.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series brakes provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from Dura Ace. - Model Number: BR-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Brake Type: Super SLR Dual Pivot - Cartridge Shoe Holder: R50T5 / R50T4
Shimano BL-R550 Road Brake Levers - Compatible with cantilevers, road calipers, and road disc brakes - Not compatilble with linear-pull brakes - Brake cable and housing set included - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
$37.99 - $51.99
Shimano's SM-RT64 disc brake rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. SHimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing disc brake rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lock ring design. - Compatible with both resin and metal pads - Includes external type rotor lockring
- Pair of N-type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Fits 4-piston SLX, XT and XTR calipers from 12-speed generation groups - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than D-type pads - Spring included
Page 1 of 10 Next page