$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$4.99 - $12.99
- Nanotechnology for your drivetrain. This nanotechnology provides a cleaner chain that performs well in all types of conditions. - The sub-micron, friction-reducing nanite particles are suspended in a liquid solution that delivers the nanites to the friction points on a chain - The liquid solution evaporates leaving behind lubricating, dust-shielding nanites
$5.00 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$5.49 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$5.49 - $9.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Speedplay cleats require routine lubrication for optimal performance and durability. Speedplay's SP-LUBE is specially formulated to dry instantly and bond to the pedal and cleat surfaces, creating a highly protective barrier that does not attract dirt. Use SP-LUBE regularly to ensure maximum functionality and improved pedal performance.
- Ceramic formula with eBike specific additive to withstand higher torque loads - Contains Boron Nitride and Ceramic compounds for durability and ultra-low friction - Non-dust attractant: excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable: 90% organic - UV tracer dye to aid in accurate application
- Ceramic formula with eBike specific additive to withstand higher torque loads - Contains Boron Nitride and Ceramic compounds for durability and ultra-low friction - Waterproof - excels in wet conditions - Biodegradable: 90% organic - UV tracer dye to aid in accurate application
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
• High gloss formula provides the ultimate shine on all surfaces: metal, carbon fiber, plastic, rubber and vinyl. • Polishes and protects in one easy step • Use on bicycles, fitness equipment, motorcycles, watercraft, ATVs and more. • Slick film helps prevent dirt build-up on frame and parts.
For a thank you from the future you Quickly and easily apply this assembly lubricant to any fastener on your bike to help prevent corrosion and seizing. Your bike (and mechanic) will thank you because we all know that a little assembly lube now can save a lot of elbow grease down the road. Product details - The anti-corrosion and anti-seizing formula is compatible with thread lockers - Precise applicator tip makes it super easy to apply - Pleasing cinnamon scent - Apply directly to any threaded fastener on the bike, usually one drop is enough - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
A lubed chain is a happy chain Bontrager's proprietary chain lube is a true hybrid to ensure your chain stays clean, quiet, and efficient. The long-lasting formula lets you go longer between applications. Product details - High-performance chain lube works great in all conditions and riding styles - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended chain lube - Helps maintain clean, long-lasting, and efficient drivetrains - Pleasing berry scent - Apply after your ride and allow to dry to keep your drivetrain clean and contaminant-free - 4 fl oz (118mL) bottle is easy to use with a precise applicator tip - Also available in 0.5g/1.9L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
$9.79 - $12.99
Clean Streak, Shop Size, 23oz Aerosol - Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
A high-performance bike polish that’s designed specifically for bicycles so you can keep them looking their best. Get your shine on Make your bike shine with this bike specific polish. It features a gloss-enhancing formula that seals and protects the paint, while guarding against water, dust, and dirt so your bike looks as good as it rides. Product details - High-performance bike polish designed for all bikes and all paint finishes - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike polish - Safe on all paints, but may alter finish on matte paints - Pleasing grape scent - For easiest results, spray onto clean microfiber cloth and apply to clean bike - 12 fl oz (355mL) spray bottle is easy to use and refillable - Also available in 1g/3.8L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
$9.99 - $13.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal to metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
Tri-Flow Citrus Cleaner/Degreaser provides a powerful foaming action that cuts through and cleans the toughest grease, dirt and oil. - Easy to use trigger allows user to lay down a layer of foam that will cling and penetrate into the part to provide superior cleaning performance - Quick evaporation technology leaves no residue and needs no rinsing - Biodegradable formula
$11.99 - $19.99
Brooks' Proofide Saddle Dressing shortens the break-in period of a new saddle. It's specially formulated from natural ingredients to preserve and condition the leather, keeping it supple and shower-proof for the life of the saddle.
Park's SuperGrip Carbon Assembly Compound is a combination of grease and tiny particles and is ideal for lubricating, protecting and tightening carbon components, like seatposts, handlebars and stems. SuperGrip solves the problem of carbon parts moving and slipping, which can happen if they are not lubed, or you apply standard grease or lube to them. It also works well with aluminum and steel components.
A high-performance bike wash that’s designed to clean your bicycle gently and effectively to keep it looking its best. So fresh and so clean Superior dirt-lifting and cleaning abilities make Bontrager's Bike Wash the easiest and most effective way to clean your bike. It's formulated specifically for bicycles, so you can save your dish soap for the dishes and your shampoo for the shower. Product details - High-performance bike wash designed for all bikes and all paint finishes - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike wash - Also great for cleaning wheels, tires, and shoes - Pleasing cherry scent - Spray directly on bike, wait to allow it to soak, and clean with soft brush - 32 fl oz (946mL) spray bottle is easy to use and refillable with diluted Bontrager Degreaser - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
HPG-1 Park Tool High Performance Grease is proprietarily blended to meet the demanding needs of today’s high performance bicycles and high end components. -Superior adherence and extended lubrication life -Extreme temperature range: -20°F to 540°F (-29°C to 282°C) -Highly water resistant -Perfect for high end applications including precision ground and ceramic bearings, pivots and suspension components 4-ounce (113 g) tube
A high-performance bike degreaser that’s designed specifically for the unique needs of bicycles. A clean bike is a happy bike Our bike-specific degreaser makes it easy to keep things looking clean and running smooth. Bontrager's proprietary pH-neutral formula will keep your chain looking and feeling new without damaging the finish on your frame or components. Product details - High-performance bike degreaser is perfect for all drivetrains and bikes - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike degreaser - Can also be diluted in a 1:10 solution with water and used as Bike Wash - Pleasing citrus scent - Thoroughly spray drivetrain and clean with dedicated brush or chain cleaner device - 16 fl oz (473mL) spray bottle is easy to use and refillable - Also available in 1g/3.8L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
Tri-Flow Foaming Lubricant helps penetrate and protect bearings, chains and cables. - Foaming action helps cling to vertical or horizontal surfaces - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
WD-40's Frame Protectant is specially formulated to prevent the build-up of dirt, dust and grime on bicycles. Once treated, surfaces stay cleaner longer so your bikes always look great. Plus it helps restores scratched areas and the luster of clear coats on carbon and all other bike finishes, too.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
The use of cutting oil or fluid is extremely important when performing any cutting, tapping, facing or reaming operation and Park's Cutting Fluid is a high quality, environmentally safe cutting fluid that extends tool life and makes any frame prep job easier and safer. CF-2 can effectively be used on all metals.
Page 1 of 2 Next page